Louise Macpherson Wedding Design came from a love of all things wedding-related and an obsession with organising things, people and events [I think most things in life can be solved with a cup of tea and a list!]. I believe the best weddings are built on details, and need more than a great band and beautiful venue. My biggest disappointment is a wedding that fails to tell the story of the bride and groom. My focus is always on creating a wedding that's a reflection of you, whilst easing the stress so that you can enjoy every minute of the day.
With a background in design and marketing I offer a combination of creativity and business skills. I have managed marketing campaigns and events for some of the UK's top brands, making me well placed to liaise with suppliers, negotiate on your behalf, and ensure all the details are executed to perfection.
My background brings with it an appreciation of good design and an ability to take inspiration from anything - be it the bride's favourite book or the view from your chosen venue. I pride myself on building great relationships with my clients, their families, and our suppliers - giving you the confidence that everything will go smoothly on your day.
We'll discuss the level of support you need in the planning process, then after our meeting I'll prepare a personal proposal for you based on your requirements.
Code of Ethics
To build on my experience and offer the best possible service to my clients I have completed training with the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners, and abide by their Code of Ethics:
• I will respond to enquiries within 48 hours.
• I will respect client confidentiality.
• I will disclose any suppliers that I have a vested interest in.
• I will always pass on discounts and/or commission onto the client.
• I will keep my Public Liability insurance up to date.
• I will never give client details to any third party unless for the sole purpose of the wedding.
• I will respect copyright of fellow wedding professionals.
• I will represent each client fairly and honestly.
© Copyright Louise Macpherson Wedding Design 2010